Monday 26 March 2012

New classes to explore your creativity coming in Kenilworth

India Grace Designs is going to be part of a new concept shop opening in Kenilworth next month. 'Sew Arty' of Station Road is hosting a variety of different classes in all sorts of mediums and I will be teaching some of them. My Hardanger and Speciality Stitch charts will be available to purchase at the shop as will a new range that I will be unveiling later this week.
I am planning a series of classes some aimed at children and some for adults teaching a variety of different hand embroidery styles with a beautiful finished product to treasure.

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I really wish I lived near you sometimes, Vicki. That's fabulous!! (Julie just gave me some of this info on the phone tonight, lol. The spy network is alive and well.)

Karen Delahunty said...

its brilliant. I also will be running beginners sewing classes there. overlock classes and know your machine. open evening is wed 4th april from 6pm - homemade cakes too. and shop opens 5th thursday 5th april very exciting we have several people booking on classes already.