Thursday 1 January 2009

Calendar Partwork Starts


Today sees the launch of the Calendar Partwork. 12 patterns, 1 for every month, released on the 1st of the month, each month of 2009. They build into a wall hanging calendar. You can see the main colours being used in the picture. The Chart costs £12 for the year and is sent monthly by PDF. I have been providing fabric and thread packs too (shown in the picture) which provide all the fabric and perle threads. There are some other stranded cottons and metalic/light effects used, also beads which are not included. These packs are currently sold out but if anyone is interested I am taking names for a new set - I need 6 people interested for the 28 count and 7 for the 32 before I can afford to order the fabric.
I will release photos of the piece on my website and on here as it grows (first participant to finish each month gets their picture featured)

3 comments:

Shakespeare's Housekeeper said...

This sounds fab Vicki!
What a brilliant idea- i wish i had your patience.
SH xx

Vicki @ India Grace Designs said...

You do! You've put up with himself now for 10ish years, that takes a very special kind of patience. This is calming and relaxing, 2 words I bet you never hear applied there!! Come round sometime and I'll teach you - you never know, you might like it.

Diana61 said...

That's lovely! Good luck with it all