Tuesday 12 June 2007

New designs preview





Introducing my latest designs. A trio of Hardanger pictures based on the same theme. When I first started designing the Hardanger range I named the designs after the friends that I made them for. I decided to stick with the theme of using girls names for all future designs in the range so these three are named Olga, Masha and Irina (The Three Sisters).

I have quite a lot of work to do on the instructions before they can be added to the website for sale, but I hope to have them available within the fortnight. They will be sold as a 'Chart only' pack, containing all three designs, for £7 (plus p&p on overseas orders).

I have sewn the three designs on a single piece of fabric, one above the other, and mounted them with a double mount in silver and blue. This is one I am keeping for my own wall!


Also to be released in the next week is Incy Wincy Spider. This is a large design (8"x30" on 18 count aida or equivalent) The image below is a computer simulation of the design as the finished cross stitch is too large to scan well into a small picture. This design will also be sold at £7 (plus p&p on overseas orders).
I am intending to make some minor changes to my website in the next few weeks too so please check back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! My favourite colours too.
Tam

Julie said...

Oh Vicki - these are gorgeous! I swear once I have some money you are one of the first people I am ordering from!